Welkom op het Baby Prikbord, een forum voor alles over babies.

Banner
Voorstellen is verplicht binnen 2 dagen na registratie!
door zhangzk ma 11 feb 2019, 04:40
Well look at you Houston Texans Hoodie , you’re still here watching the Texans play in their first preseason game of the year.I admire your gumption.Since you’re still here, would you mind getting me a soda?I know I’m not here, nor am I watching the game, but this is no time to quibble over details.The second half is about to begin.More talkage should occur here.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.Houston Texans News: Kevin Johnson To Injured Reserve www.texansauthorizedshops.com , Another Cornerback Signed After suffering a concussion in the loss to New England (his second in about three weeks), it’s no surprise that the Texans placed Kevin Johnson on Injured Reserve today.What may surprise you, however, is that the team has designated K-Jo to return.Plans can change, of course, but I know many Texans fans were of the mind that Johnson shouldn’t play again this season; some were even actively hoping he’d follow C.J. Fiedorowicz’s lead and retire altogether.With K-Jo on IR Houston Texans Womens T-Shirt , a roster spot came open, and the Texans have chosen to fill it with Shareece Wright.Afbeelding
You can learn more about Wright from Wright in the video below.Finally, and perhaps most interestingly, the Texans worked out a bunch of other players today.That in and of itself isn’t shocking; Tuesdays are typically the day teams across the league work out potential street free agents.What is notable for the Texans is that group had three kickers and three punters in it.I thought Ka’imi Fairbairn kicked well against the Patriots, but perhaps the Texans aren’t satisfied.Or maybe they’re just doing their due diligence.Trevor Daniel, the rookie punter who was kept instead of Shane Lechler Houston Texans Hats , wasn’t as impressive in his first NFL regular season game.Still, could Daniel really be in danger of being replaced already, especially if he doesn’t perform well against the Titans on Sunday?I await your thoughts on any or all of these tidbits below.