Welkom op het Baby Prikbord, een forum voor alles over babies.

Banner
Voorstellen is verplicht binnen 2 dagen na registratie!
door officialsbaseball do 10 jan 2019, 04:26
NEW YORK — For most of this month Tanner Pearson Jersey , the New York Rangers piled up points and emerged as an early surprise of the season.Then came the last 120 minutes and the Rangers encountered their first impediment to their recent progress with consecutive afternoon losses to the Philadelphia Flyers and Washington Capitals.The Rangers hope to shake off their first losing streak in a month Monday night when they host the Ottawa Senators, who are the only team to allow 100 goals this season.Article continues below ...New York is on its first losing streak since late October. Starting with a 4-3 shootout win in San Jose on Oct. 30, the Rangers reeled off a 9-1-1 run to get over .500.The run culminated in a 5-0 win over the New York Islanders on Wednesday and also featured five wins by one goal. Since the rout of the Islanders, the Rangers absorbed a 4-0 rout in Philadelphia on Friday followed by a 5-3 loss to the Capitals Saturday afternoon.While the Rangers struggled immensely with containing odd-man rushes Friday, they were doomed by a bad second period Saturday, specifically the final 9:50 of the period. After taking a 2-0 lead on goals by Jimmy Vesey and Brady Skjei, the Rangers allowed three goals and then gave up the go-ahead goal in the third after Ryan Strome tied the game.“I thought today felt different than Friday,” Rangers coach David Quinn said. “I thought we didn’t play well for any stretch (Friday). I thought we had a pretty good first and a pretty good third (Saturday). I thought the second was what really what bothered me because the second looked a lot like 60 minutes of (Friday’s) play.”Kevin Hayes recorded two assists, giving him 11 points in the last 10 games. Left off the scoresheet was Chris Kreider, who took six shots on goal and during the 11-game run totaled eight goals and 13 points.Alexandar Georgiev started for the second time in three games Saturday but Henrik Lundqvist is expected to start Monday. Also expected back is Mats Zuccarello Jonny Brodzinski Jersey Womens , who sat for the seventh time in nine games due to a groin injury. Zuccarello played 15 minutes Friday, but the Rangers opted to sit him in the second part of a back-to-back.Ottawa allowed its 100th goal when it allowed three goals in the second period of a 6-4 loss at Dallas on Friday night. The Senators enter on a three-game losing streak that has seen them allow 19 goals, to negate an offense that has produced 13.The Senators allowed a season-high 54 shots on goal Friday and it was the third time they allowed at least 50 shots. Ottawa is the only team to allow 50 shots three times this season, so not surprising coach Guy Boucher spent extensive time discussing the defensive struggles.“Individually you’ve got make the right decisions and you’ve got to better with your one-on-one battles,” Boucher told reporters. “That’s it. The minute we get excited and want to score right away, we have a tendency to open up, and when you play against good players, they’ll give it to you.”A trend in the three-game skid is falling behind early. Last Monday in a 7-5 loss to Florida and a 6-4 loss at Minnesota Wednesday, the Senators faced 4-1 deficits and Friday they trailed 5-2.“We can score,” Ottawa goaltender Craig Anderson told reporters. “We’ve got some skill and we’ve got guys that have talent and have abilities to make plays. That’s one thing that we’ve had all year and that’s exciting. It’s exciting to be a part of it and it’s the just the other part that we need a little bit of work on.”Ottawa’s 83 goals are the fourth-most in the league and Mark Stone has nine of them Womens Tyler Toffoli Jersey , but he will likely play with a protective shield for his face on Monday. Stone was hit in the face by a puck and left Friday’s game in the third period but practiced while wearing the face shield Sunday.The Senators took two of three meetings from the Rangers last season and the home team has won seven of the last nine games. CALGARY, Alberta — The Boston Bruins, led by one of the NHL’s hottest lines, will kick off a four-game road trip when they take on the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Wednesday.After losing their first game of the season 7-0 on the road to the defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals on Oct. 3, the Bruins bounced back with four straight wins.“We needed to take care of business at home this week after our start and I think we did a good job with that,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said. “We got progressively better away from the puck, which led us to be a lot better with the puck. We’re finishing well obviously. The top line’s scoring. Our power play’s contributing. Now you take it on the road. Calgary’s played well.”Article continues below ...Boston’s top line of Patrice Bergeron, David Pastrnak and Brad Marchand has been tough to contain during their four-game winning streak. After being the named the NHL’s First Star of the Week on Monday, Bergeron was quick to pass along credit to Pastrnak and Marchand as well.“Playing with some pretty amazing linemates helps a lot,” said Bergeron http://www.officialwild.com/authentic-adidas-devan-dubnyk-jersey , who is off to a great start to the season with five goals and six assists in his team’s first five outings. “When it happens like that you just kind of go with it. You just ride the wave, I guess. We had some chemistry as soon as we started skating together. It doesn’t happen often, but it’s some pretty special chemistry we have going on.”Calgary coach Bill Peters said the Flames will definitely have to be wary of the talented trio every time they’re on the ice for the Bruins.“It’s a really good line — arguably one of the best lines in the league — and they’ve got a lot of different things that compliment it,” Peters said. “Bergeron’s one of the best 200-foot players in the history of the game and then obviously Pastrnak’s a young guy coming into his own offensively and Marchand’s relentless and has way more skill than people think, so it’s a real good line.“We’ve got to make sure they spend some time in their own zone, too. It’s not always about just defending against good lines. You’ve got to make them play in their own zone.”Forward Sean Monahan agreed with Peters that he and his teammates need to keep close tabs on the likes of Bergeron, Pastrnak and Marchand.“Especially that top line, we’ve got to be aware of them,” Monahan said. “We’ve got to stick to our game plan and worry about ourselves. I think we’ve got a good team, a lot of skill Eric Staal Jersey , and can put the puck in the net. I think we’ve just got to play smart and work hard.”After blocking a shot during Calgary’s 3-2 overtime victory over the Colorado Avalanche in Denver on Saturday night, Monahan took a well-deserved day off Monday before returning to practice with the Flames at the Saddledome on Tuesday.“It was nice to get a little rest,” said Monahan, who set up linemate Johnny Gaudreau’s overtime goal Saturday. “We obviously have three days in between games and that’s big. I felt good and it was nice to get back out there.“I just got it on the side of my foot,” added Monahan in regard to his injury. “It was an uncomfortable spot. It feels good now and I’m happy to be back out there with the guys.”