Welkom op het Baby Prikbord, een forum voor alles over babies.

Banner
Voorstellen is verplicht binnen 2 dagen na registratie!
door lw789 wo 14 maart 2018, 04:05
AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Mark Martin said Friday he has no plans to race beyond next weeks season finale at Homestead. But the 54-year-old shied away from announcing an official retirement Friday when discussing his NASCAR future. "Lets just dont talk about it," he said. "On the plus side of things, its not like Im going to go hide. Ive got 40 years invested in this sport and Ive had tunnel vision the whole 40 years. I wont be at every race, but Ill be at races and Ill still be involved in the sport. "My life is going to change and its going to open a new chapter, and I expect to have a lot broader windshield and be a lot less wound tight and tunnel-visioned." Martin plans to work in an undefined role with Stewart-Haas Racing, which for now calls for him to test the No. 14 Chevrolet until injured driver Tony Stewart can race again. Stewart is expected to return from a broken leg in time for the season-opening Daytona 500. But Martin said he has turned down every opportunity to race competitively next season. "I have shot every inquiry down that Ive had for any of the top three divisions for 2014," he said. "Ive shot them down because I havent been interested in doing that." Martin said hes ready for the next phase of his life. Considered by many to be the best driver never to win a Cup championship, Martin has 40 wins and will make his 881st career start Sunday at Phoenix. He has finished second in the standings five times, most recently 2009, when he returned to a full Cup schedule after racing a partial season for two years. Martins original schedule for this season expanded when he agreed to be Stewarts injury replacement. Hell have run 28 of the 36 races next week, and said hes ready to clear his head during the off-season. "Im kind of tired. I might not make the best decisions right now," he said. "Ill still have an opportunity to satisfy my competitive fire and still be able to be involved in the sport at whatever level I want to be. And well let that kind of materialize as we move forward past Homestead." JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Vince Williams Jersey . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Ter ... te-Jersey/. - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. Hines Ward Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Xavier Grimble Jersey ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday.Englands starting XI in the 1-1 draw with Russia had the day off from training on Sunday as attentions slowly turned to Wales later in the week. Roy Hodgsons team were left distraught on Saturday night when they were denied three points in their Euro 2016 opener when Vasili Berezutskis header in stoppage time cancelled out Eric Diers free-kick. UEFA threatens England ban UEFA warns England and Russia they may be disqualified from Euro 2016 if there is more violence Hodgson, who said to lose it with one minute of injury time remaining is a tough pill to swallow, was back on the training pitch on Sunday afternoon looking to re-energise his squad after the disappointment. The England squad left Marseille by bus at 0930 BST, including defender John Stones wearing the Leo the Lion mascot on his back, arriving at Chantilly three hours later. UEFA to discipline Russia UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Russia over the behaviour of their supporters England next face Wales on Thursday with less pressure on Chris Colemans side after their 2-1 triumph over Slovakia on Saturday afternoon thanks to Hal Robson-Kanus late winner.The 11 players who begun against Russia were handed a warming-down session at their hotel, while the others were put through their paces by the manager. Englands key man? Eric Dier could be the key figure for England at Euro 2016 This included Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, who played for 12 minutes after coming on for Wayne Rooney, goot stuck into training, as was James Milner, a late replacement for Raheem Sterling on Saturday night.dddddddddddd Jamie Redknapp believes Sterling is under pressure to keep his place after a below-par performance, while Harry Kane taking the corners was roundly criticised by the Sky Sports pundits. England conceded a stoppage time goal to Russia to draw their Euro 2016 opener England will build their preparations for the Welsh over the next four days with the conduct of their fans continuing to attract many of the headlines so far in France.UEFA has threatened to disqualify England and Russia if fans are involved in further violence following three days of unrest in Marseille, while the French government has announced an alcohol ban for fan zones and other sensitive areas at Euro 2016.Catch up with all the latest Euro 2016 news with Euro Breakfast each morning on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am Also See: Lessons for Hodgson Englands key man England player ratings Roy defends Rooney sub Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '