Welkom op het Baby Prikbord, een forum voor alles over babies.

Banner
Voorstellen is verplicht binnen 2 dagen na registratie!
door lw789 di 13 maart 2018, 04:01
My favourite interview was the one that verified a boyhood choice. Should athletes be idols? Certainly, if they can be like Jean Beliveau. — Dave Hodge - TSN (@TSNDaveHodge) December 3, 2014 I met Jean Béliveau when I was 10 years old..Thats when I knew I wanted to play for the @CanadiensMTL -A Hero and Hockeys Captain #RIP — P.K. Subban (@PKSubban1) December 3, 2014 Never met a man who carried himself with the dignity and class of Jean Beliveau. He was royalty without birthright. — James Duthie (@tsnjamesduthie) December 3, 2014 Today we honor the life and legacy of all-time NHL great, Mr. Jean Beliveau, 1931-2014. — Mario Lemieux (@MarioLemieuxFdn) December 3, 2014 The staff & players of the NHLPA join in grieving the loss of Jean Beliveau. His impact on the hockey world will never be forgotten. — NHLPA (@NHLPA) December 3, 2014 Jean Beliveau taking time responding to all his fans. Im proud to live in the city he represented. #RIPJeanBeliveau pic.twitter.com/TrSh9WVcdq — HabsHappy-Anthony (@HabsHappy) December 3, 2014 Aislin on Jean Béliveau from todays @mtlgazette. Simple, but says everything that needs to be said. pic.twitter.com/oM9qgPiArm — HabsLinks (@HabsLinks) December 3, 2014 Respect being paid to Jean Beliveau at the arena that bears his name. #tsn690 pic.twitter.com/swfPxCsJrV — Sean Coleman (@ColemanMTL) December 3, 2014 Tonight, weve lost one of the greatest of all time. RIP Jean Beliveau, you will be missed. pic.twitter.com/q7iTlExYJL — TSN (@TSN_Sports) December 3, 2014 Merci monsieur Béliveau. #rds pic.twitter.com/MDFnZYSQqX — Frédéric Plante (@FredPlanteRDS) December 3, 2014 In the foyer and living room, there are pictures of our two children, our granddaughter and Jean Béliveau. — Michael Farber (@MichaelFarber3) December 3, 2014 Sad to see such a legend in Jean Béliveau pass away. What a legacy he left behind, pure class — Matt Duchene (@Matt9Duchene) December 3, 2014Gone but never forgotten, Jean Beliveau will always be considered not only one of the greatest players of all time, but one of the kindest personalities the game will ever see. Chelsea Jerseys . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. Fikayo Tomori Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.c ... ea-jersey/. The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. David Luiz Jersey . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. Filipe Luis Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization.NEW YORK -- Once Masahiro Tanaka overcame that early jolt from Jose Reyes, the Japanese rookie did just fine. Tanaka gave up a home run to Reyes on the first pitch of the game, then earned his major league-high 11th victory as the New York Yankees beat Toronto 3-1 Tuesday night for their 14th straight home win over the Blue Jays. That was the first time Tanaka could remember getting tagged so quickly and said it "threw me off my rhythm a little bit." "Overall, I think my stuff wasnt really there," he said through a translator. Even so, Tanaka (11-1) struck out 10 in six innings and left with an AL-best 1.99 ERA. The right-hander has made 14 starts this season -- hes gone at least six innings in every outing and never permitted more than three earned runs. "What hes done is remarkable," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He wins." Brett Gardner hit a two-run homer off the right-field foul pole and the Yankees sent the AL East leaders to their seventh loss in 10 games. Tanaka made his big league debut April 4 at Toronto and Melky Cabrera hit a leadoff home run on the third pitch. Reyes provided an even faster start with a drive into the lower deck in right, and slapped his hands as he rounded first. "I made up my mind before the game that I was going to swing at the first pitch," he said. "You dont want to face Tanaka with two strikes." Said Girardi: "He just threw a pitch right down the middle and up. Reyes knew what to do." "Reyes is familiar with this ballpark," he said. "He went to the short part of the park." Cabrera followed with a liner between Tanakas legs that knocked off the pitchers glove. But Tanaka scrambled to retrieve the ball behind the mound and threw out Cabrera, and never again allowed a runner past second. Tanaka gave up five hits and walked two in moving ahead of Torontos Mark Buehrle for the most wins in the majors. Buehrle starts Wednesday night at Yankee Stadium in the middle game of the three-game series. The Blue Jays were the second team to face Tanaka twice. He blanked the Chicago Cubs for eight innings in April before they handed him his onnly loss a month later.dddddddddddd Dellin Betances worked two innings and David Robertson closed for his 17th save in 19 tries. New York pitchers combined for 15 strikeouts and became the latest staff to slow down the Blue Jays, limited to 24 runs in their last 11 games. Pitching about 50 miles from his Long Island hometown, Blue Jays rookie Marcus Stroman (3-2) threw 98 pitches in 3 2-3 innings on a sticky night. Gardner gave him a workout right away, grounding out in a 12-pitch at-bat to lead off the first. Kelly Johnson doubled in the third for the Yankees first hit and Gardner pulled a go-ahead home run. Derek Jeter opened the fifth with his second hit of the game and scored his 1,900th run on a single by Mark Teixeira. Jeter is 10th on the career runs list, 19 behind longtime teammate Alex Rodriguez. NOTES: After the game, Toronto reinstated OF Colby Rasmus (hamstring) from the disabled list and optioned OF Anthony Gose to Triple-A Buffalo. ... The Blue Jays drought at Yankee Stadium started in August 2012, and theyve dropped 23 of their last 25 in the Bronx. The team cited the Elias Sports Bureau in saying it matched the Yankees longest such winning streak against one opponent since 1961 -- they also won 14 straight home game vs. Kansas City from 2002-06. ... Tanaka has fanned at least 10 in five starts. ... Girardi became the sixth manager to win 600 games with the Yankees. ... Reyes hit his 20th career leadoff homer, and second this year. ... Cabrera has a 17-game hitting streak vs. the Yankees, his former team. ... Toronto RHP R.A. Dickey is fine to make his next start Friday night in Cincinnati, manager John Gibbons said. The knuckleballer made an early exit Saturday in Baltimore because of groin tightness. ... Yankees 2B Brian Roberts started after missing two games with a bruised right knee. ... Yankees LHP CC Sabathia (knee) threw a bullpen session Sunday and is set for another one Tuesday. "No setbacks," he said. Sabathia had hoped to return by the All-Star break, but Girardi said theres no timeframe. ... There was a pregame moment of silence for Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, who died Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '