Welkom op het Baby Prikbord, een forum voor alles over babies.

Banner
Voorstellen is verplicht binnen 2 dagen na registratie!
door chenyan94 wo 09 okt 2019, 09:05
Burfict Joe Haden Jersey , making him a free agent five days after free agency began. So what’s next for one of the dirtiest player in the league?Last year, conflicting reports emerged regarding whether the Raiders were trying to trade for Burfict, a move that would have reunited him with former Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther. Now that the Raiders have traded for receiver Antonio Brown, adding Burfict would become delicate and popcorn-inducing.It was an illegal hit from Burfict on Brown that helped the Steelers snatch victory from the Bengals in a playoff game to cap the 2015 season, prompting both Burfict and former Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones to suggest that Brown faked the concussion he suffered. The league suspended Burfict for the first three games of the 2016 season in response to the blow to Brown’s head.The Vikings, in theory, could be a destination for Burfict, given that coach Mike Zimmer served as defensive coordinator in Cincinnati before Guenther. And how about the Browns, where G.M. John Dorsey currently seems to be rolling the dice on anyone/everyone that can help the team win James Washington Jersey , character notwithstanding?Burfict, despite his obvious flaws, has consistently been viewed as a guy who can get his teammates properly focused and motivated. However, Burfict’s habit of losing his focus has cost the Bengals dearly, including most importantly a play that kept them from winning their first postseason game since January 1991. Believe it or not, some are suggesting the Steelers will be a sleeper team in 2019. Is this even a possibility?" Latest NewsFeatures and Long FormCould the Pittsburgh Steelers actually be considered ‘sleepers’ in 2019?New,17commentsBelieve it or not, some are suggesting the Steelers will be a sleeper team in 2019. Is this even a possibility?EDTWelcome to another edition of the BTSC Pittsburgh Steelers ‘Think Tank’. These articles are designed to be left open ended so you, the fans Stephon Tuitt Jersey , can discuss and try to come to your own conclusion regarding the specific topic.In the past we have discussed everything from offensive balance, position versatilyt among other topics. But today we tackle something I came across today when searching the interenet for articles for my daily links article. At NFL.com, writer Bucky Brooks produced one of his notorious lists/rankings, and the topic at hand was potential “sleeper” teams in 2019.Before getting to how the Steelers made the list, I was wondering what Brooks’ definition of a ‘sleeper’ actually is, because there is a strong chance it is far different from those reading this article. Here is what Brooks prefaced his article with:Not really a clear cut definition, but here is what Brooks had to say about the Steelers, and their upcoming season:I have to be honest, I don’t always agree with Brooks Jesse James Jersey , but I do in this regard. But I am getting off topic here. Although the 2018 Steelers would fit into the category set forth by Brooks, in that they missed the playoffs last year, could they really be considered a sleeper team? This is a team who always contends, usually makes the playoffs and hasn’t had a losing season since Mike Tomlin took over in 2007.So, in today’s ‘Think Tank’, how do you describe a ‘sleeper’ team, and would the 2019 Steelers be considered sleepers? Be sure to join the conversation in the comment section below, and stay tuned to BTSC for the latest news and notes surrounding the black-and-gold as the days drift by before the players report to training camp at the end of the month.